350g dark chocolate (min 60% cocoa)
10ml grated orange zest
20-30ml orange liqueur or brandy
100ml finely chopped toasted hazelnuts
20ml good quality instant coffee
- Melt chocolate. I recommend using the microwave.
- Separate the eggs, ensuring that the whites are in a clean, dry bowl.
- Whisk the yolks until they are pale, light and fluffy. Add the flavouring to the yolks.
- Add the chocolate to the yolks and mix well to blend the ingredients.
- Whisk the egg whites until peaks form, but the mixture is not dry.
- Fold the whites into the chocolate mixture.
- Pour into individual serving dishes or in a serving bowl.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
For super healthy serve with fresh fruit or/and a spoonful of full cream yoghurt